Google Galaxy Nexus SpecificationsGalaxy Nexus Specifications | Android Ice Cream Sandwich - The presence of the third generation Nexus has been officially announced by Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Nexus comes with the latest version of Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
Galaxy Nexus, otherwise known as Nexus Prime has 4.5 features HD Super AMOLED display with 720p resolution, dual core 1.2GHz processor and 4G LTE compatible.
This phone will have two models, HSDPA + and LTE. LTE models will exist in the United States (U.S.) and HSDPA + in the UK.
"Samsung and Google have collaborated to advance the mobile experience for us in the future, we are very pleased to provide the best Andorid smartphone to our customers with the Galaxy Nexus," said President of Samsung, JK Shin.
In line with Shin, Senior Vice President of Google's mobile, Andy Rubin, also welcomed the new mobile phones.
The phone has a user interface that has been designed to improve multi-tasking, notifications, Wi-Fi, NFC support and web browsing. Galaxy Nexus comes with software navigation buttons and this is the first time for Android Smartphones.
The camera feature Galaxy Nexus has been designed to bring the panorama mode, 1080p video capture, zero-shutter lag, as well as effects like silly faces and can replace the background.
Galaxy Nexus will be available in the United States (U.S.), Europe and Asia in November and will gradually be released to the world.
Full specifications Nexus Prime:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual core
- Camera: 5 MP back camera (auto focus and LED) and 1.3 MP front camera
- Memory: 1GB RAM, and 16GB/32GB internal memory
- Operating system: Android Ice Cream (ICS)
- Network: HSPA + and LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, FM Radio
- Battery: 1.750 mAh Li-ion
- Size and weight: 135 g 8.94mm and thinness
- Sensor: NFC, Akselometer, Barometer, Magnetometers, Gyroskop, light sensor and proximity sensor.